We are passionate about what we do in life. We believe every affair in life makes us who we are. This is where we tell the stories of our life, and every little matter that gives us great impact. This is our little wonderland.
Find out what’s trending these days.
Travel & Adventure
Our Travel Tips & Guides
- Travel with Baby: Kansai, JapanJapan is a baby-friendly country. Throughout our trip, we’re delighted to find that many public areas and tourists’ attractions are equipped with baby-friendly facilities, making almost everywhere accessible. Besides, the friendly locals are always ready to offer help. This has undoubtedly contributed in perfecting our trip. As we travelled with a baby, we had to adjust our pace and some pre-planned itinerary has to be given up. Nevertheless, it’s an awesome trip!
- Lisbon Travel Guide // Itinerary, Maps & TipsPortugal was my dream of younger-adult years. In this guide, we share our hand-picked itinerary and useful travelling tips of Portugal.
- Taipei Travel Guide // Itinerary, Maps & TipsTaipei is popular among travellers and backpackers, thanks to its landscape and cityscape, cultural diversities as well as its culinary scene.
- Hutan Melintang: A Weekend of Fishing Village GetawayHutan Melintang is a fishing village in Bagan Datuk District. If you’re looking for a less-peopled destination for weekend, this is ideal.
- Pantai Esen: The Secluded Stretch of Beautiful, Sandy Beach in Permatang Damar Laut, PenangPantai Esen in Permatang Damar Laut is a total hidden gem. The secluded yet beautiful beach is ideal for a relaxing weekend picnic.
- Saloma Link Bridge KL: Insta-worthy Attraction in The Heart of CityIn 2020, a new Insta-worthy attraction was launched in Kuala Lumpur, drawing attention from many city-hoppers: and that’s Saloma Link.
- Jom EAT! // Bottega Mediterranea @ Jalan CeylonDiscovering Bottega Mediterranea could be one of the best moments in March 2022. We initially planned to only explore the grocer but then could not resist the temptation of sampling some items on their menu. And we were so grateful we did. That afternoon, we indulged ourselves in the memory of our previous trips.
- Jom EAT! // Loodeemee @ Subang Business CentreLoodeemee is taking an adventurous and creative take on traditional kuih. The kuih are 100% handmade with natural ingredients. Good try!
- Jom EAT! // Cottage Spices Nyonya Restaurant @ Melaka RayaCottage Spices is our favourite spot for Peranakan cuisine. Every dish is a delight to tastebuds and represents authenticity.
& be inspired
Follow us on
Join our newsletter to receive latest updates directly to your mailbox.